Amanda has actively been training dogs since 1994 and teaching instructional classes since 2004. Her training expertise focuses on APA weight pull where she is a certified Judge for competitions.
Amanda joined the competitive dog world at the age 7 and competed in Juniors until she turned 18. She continues to compete in a wide variety of dog related events including SDDA scenting, Barn Hunt, Canadian Kennel Club Conformation, CKC and CARO Obedience, Agility, Weight Pull and Flyball.
Amanda shares her house with Border Collies, a Whippet, an American Pitbull Terrier and a Chihuahua. Over the years, she has also had a Yorkshire Terrier, Shetland Sheepdogs, Australian Shepherds, German Shepherd, Patterdale Terrier and a Pomeranian, as well as numerous foster dogs.
- RATM (Masters, BHA)
- Multiple High in Class awards
- #1 Canadian Patterdale
Do More With Your Dog
- ATD (Advanced Trick Dog)
- 2K-9 (Fitness)
- Summer Scavenger Hunt
- Summer of Ruff
- FDGCH (50,000 points, NAFA)
- IronDog (10 years of racing, NAFA)
- #5 highest point earning Patterdale
- CDX (Companion Dog Excellent, CKC)
- CGN (Canine Good Neighbour, CKC)
- CRN (Novice, CARO)
- RN (Novice, CKC)
- MWP (Most Weight Pulled in 30lbs-40lbs, APA)
- Championship Pointed (APA)
Copyright © 2023 4 Limb Gym - All Rights Reserved.