Sal is a competitive disc dogger who believes in working with a dog's natural abilities and inclinations to develop the best team possible. They have been competing since 2013 and studied under multiple world champions. Sal's competed in 3 different provinces and 5 different states and make it a goal to compete in at least one new place every year. While they enjoy all aspects of disc dog, their true passion is the distance games.
Sal mostly competes in UpDog Challenge, where they are also a judge. They have reached level 2 in 6 out of the 7 games. Sal has also qualified and attended all of the UpDog International finals since the first in 2016. In 2018, they placed 3rd overall in Women's Far Out.
Sal also regularly competes in the K9 Toss'n'Fetch league in the expert division and is the team captain for the Regina club. Before moving up to expert, they were the #6 overall Master and top Canadian for the 2016 Autumn season. They has also competed in various other venues including qualifying for the AWI World Championship in 2016.
- RATM (Masters, BHA)
- Multiple High in Class awards
- CZ8S (Crazy 8s Silver, BHA)
- AS (Air Retrieve Senior, NADD)
- DM (Distance Master, NADD)
- Recieved Wave 1 invites to UPDIF every year since they have been offered.
- Has yearly placed in the top 10 via cumulative points in various games.
- Achieved unobtaniums UPs in 5 out of 11 games
- Judged at UPDIF in 2022.
- Onyx (20,000pts, NAFA)
- IronDog (10 years of racing, NAFA)
- CGN (Canine Good Neighbour, CKC)
- CRA (Advanced, CARO)
Copyright © 2023 4 Limb Gym - All Rights Reserved.